To father-to send money



Q) you are Naman resident of F-21, Kailash Nagar, Delhi. Your father is posted in Bangalore. Write a letter to him requesting him to send you money.

F-21, Kailash Nagar ,
Delhi
20th Oct, 2011

My dear father,
              How are you! We are fine here and hope the same for you. You will be glad to know that I secured first position in the class. Our next session will start from 1st of next month. I have to buy new books and registers for new class. I have to pay fees before 25th of this month. I am also taking admission in the Basic computer course.
             Please send me 500 Rs as soon as possible.

Yours lovingly
Naman.

5 comments:

Please keep your views respectful and not include any promotional comments. Such comments will be removed and your IP will be blocked for future purpose.